原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Hello, this is Land Transport Information at Toronto Airport. How may I help you?
您好,这里是多伦多机场陆运信息中心。请问有什么可以帮您?
2 .Oh, good morning. Um, I'm flying to Toronto Airport next week, and I need to get to a town called um, Milton.
哦,早上好!嗯……我下周将飞抵多伦多机场,然后我要去一个叫弥尔顿的小镇。
3 .Could you tell me how I can get there?
请问从机场该怎么走呢?
4 .Milton, did you say? Let me see. I think that's about 150 miles south-west of here.
您是说弥尔顿吗?我来帮您查一下。弥尔顿是在机场的西南方向,距离机场大概是150英里
5 .In fact it's 147 miles to be exact, so it'll take you at least say, three to four hours by road.
确切的说是147英里。去那儿至少是三到四个小时的车程。
6 .Wow! Is it as far as that?
哇!有这么远吗?
7 .Yes, I'm afraid so. But you have a number of options to get you there and you can always rent a car right here at the airport, of course.
是的。但是你可以选择不同的方式去那儿;当然,你也可以直接在机场租车。
8 .Right. Well, I don't really want to drive myself, so I'd like more information about public transport.
好吧,我不是很想自己开车,你能给我更多公共交通的信息吗?
9 .OK. In that case the quickest and most comfortable is a cab and of course there are always plenty available.
没问题。那最快捷也是最舒适的出行方式就是叫出租车了,而且这儿出租车也很多。
10 .But it'll cost you. You can also take a Greyhound bus or there's an Airport Shuttle Service to Milton.
但缺点是比较贵。你也可以选择乘坐长途汽车,或者是从机场到弥尔顿的机场专线服务。
11 .Hmmm, I think for that kind of distance a cab would be way beyond my budget.
嗯,我觉得这么远的距离的话出租车肯定是远超出我的预算了。
12 .But the bus sounds OK. Can you tell me how much that would cost?
但是长途汽车听起来不错。那个费用是多少呢?
13 .Sure. Let's see, that would be $15 one way, or $27.50 return... that's on the Greyhound.
好的,我查一下。单程15英镑,往返是27.5英镑——这是长途汽车的价格。
14 .Oh, that's quite cheap-great! But whereabouts does it stop in Milton?
啊,这个挺便宜的——太棒了!那这趟车在弥尔顿什么地方停车呢?
15 .It goes directly from the airport here to the City Centre and it's pretty fast.
这趟车从机场直达弥尔顿市中心,速度很快。
16 .But you have to bear in mind that there is only one departure a day, so it depends what time your flight gets in.
但你要知道这趟车一天只有一个班次,所以得看你的航班到达时间。
17 .Oh, of course. Hang on, we're due to get there at 11.30 am.
好的,等一下。我们上午11点30分达到。
18 .Hmmm, too bad, the bus leaves at 3.45, so you would have quite a wait-more than 4 hours.
呃,那太不巧了,这趟车发车时间是下午3点45分,如果你坐这趟车的话得在机场等4个多小时。
19 .Oh, I see. Well, what about the Shuttle you mentioned?
哦,我明白了。那你刚才说的机场专线呢?
20 .OK. That's the Airport Shuttle that will take you from the airport right to your hotel or private address.
好的。机场专线会把您送到您的酒店或您提供的私人地址。
21 .It's a door-to-door service and it would suit you much better, because there's one every two hours.
这种直接到家门口的服务更适合您,因为它每两小时就有一班车。
22 .So how much does that cost?
这个是多少钱呢?
23 .Let's see. Yeah, that's $35 one way, $65 return, so I guess it's a bit more expensive than the Greyhound.
稍等。有了:单程35英镑,往返65;比长途汽车稍贵一些。
24 .Oh, that doesn't sound too bad, especially if it'll take me straight to the hotel.
噢,这价格听起来不错,而且还能直接送到酒店。
25 .But you do need to reserve a seat.
但是您需要提前预约坐席。
26 .OK, is it possible to make a booking right now? Through you?
好的。我能现在就在您这儿预订一下吗?
27 .Sure.
没问题。
第二段
1 .OK, I just have to fill this form out for you. So what date do you want to book this for?
我需要帮您填一份预订的表格。请问您想预订哪天的服务呢?
2 .The 16th of October-oh, no, sorry, that's my departure date. I arrive on the 17th, so book it for then, please.
是10月16日——噢,不是,不好意思,那是我起启程的日期。我是17号到,那就订17号的吧,谢谢。
3 .So, that's the Toronto Airport Shuttle to Milton. And this is for just one person or... ?
好的。17号从多伦多机场到弥尔顿的专线班车。请问乘客就您一位还是……?
4 .Yes, just me, please.
就我一个人,谢谢。
5 .Right. And you said your expected time of arrival was 11.30?
好的。然后您刚才说您大概是上午11点半到对吧?
6 .So if I book your Shuttle for after 12.00- let's say, 12.30: that should give you plenty of time to, you know, collect your baggage, maybe grab a coffee?
那我就给您预订12点之后的吧。您看12点半合适吗,这样您有充分的时间去取行李,顺便买杯咖啡什么的?
7 .Yeah, that sounds fine, as long as we land on time!
如果我们能按时到的话没问题啊。
8 .Well, we'll take your flight details so you don't need to worry too much about that.
这个您不用担心,我们会随时关注您的航班具体信息。
9 .Now, what about the fare? What sort of ticket do you want? One way or...?
接下来是您的行程。您是要订单程票还是……?
10 .Yes, that'll be fine, provided I can book the return trip once I'm there.
是的,单程就好了。回程我可以到了之后再定。
11 .NO problem-just allow a couple of days in advance to make sure you get a seat.
没问题。只要提前几天预订好座位就好了。
12 .And what's your name, please?
请问您怎么称呼?
13 .Janet, Janet Thomson.
我叫甄妮。甄妮汤姆森。
14 .Is that Thompson spelt with a 'p'?
是带字母“P”的那个汤姆森吗?
15 .No, it's T-H-O-M-S-O-N.
没有“P”。是T-H-O-M-S-O-N。
16 .OK. And you'll be coming from the UK? What flight will you be travelling on?
好的。您是从英国来对吗?您是乘坐哪一趟航班呢?
17 .Oh, it's Air Canada flight number AC936, from London Heathrow.
我乘坐的是加拿大航空的AC936次航班,从伦敦西斯罗机场起飞。
18 .Right. Now, do you know where you'll be staying?
好的。那您有安排好住处吗?
19 .We need to give the driver an address.
我们需要给司机提供一个地址。
20 .Yes, it's called the Vacation Motel-and I think it's near the town centre.
有的。我住的酒店叫Vacation Motel,应该靠近市中心。
21 .Anyway, the address is 24, Kitchener Street-that's KITCHENER Street.
地址是Kitchener街24号,是KITCHENER街。
22 .That's fine. Right, so that's $35 to pay please. Have you got your credit card number there?
好的。您的行程费用总共是35英镑。您能提供一下信用卡信息吗?
23 .Yes, it's a VISA card, and the number is 3303 8450 2045 6837.
没问题。我有一张VISA信用卡,卡号是3303 8450 20456837.
24 .OK. Well, that seems to be everything. Have a good trip and we'll see you in Toronto next week!
好的。您的预订都办妥了。祝您旅途愉快!我们下周再多伦多再见!
25 .Yes, bye-oh, thanks for your help!
好的,再见。非常感谢!