始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .LISA:Hi Tony, thanks ever so much for coming. You know we've been asked to organize something for Johns farewell?

丽莎:嗨,托尼,非常感谢你能来。你知道我们被要求为约翰的告别准备一些东西吗?

2 .TONY:Yeah, sure, it's about time we started working out details.

托尼:是的,当然,我们是时候开始解决细节问题了。

3 .LISA:Exactly.We don't want to leave it so late that it's double the work.

莉莎:没错。我们不想把它拖到这么晚,那会使工作量增加一倍。

4 .TONY:Mmm, right, do you want me to take notes?

托尼:嗯,好的,你想让我记笔记吗?

5 .LISA:That'd be great, thanks.

丽莎:那太好了,谢谢。

6 .TONY:Right, first thing is, when is the best time to hold it?

托尼:好的,第一件事是,什么时候举行最好?

7 .LISA:Well, he leaves on the twenty-fourth of December.

丽莎:嗯,他在十二月二十四日离开。

8 .TONY:So what about the twenty-second?

托尼:那么二十二号怎么样?

9 .LISA:Yeah. I think that's about right.We want it quite near the time, don't we?

丽莎:是的。我认为这是正确的。我们希望它非常接近时间,不是吗?

10 .TONY:Sure, and what about a venue? In college? A hotel?

托尼:当然,场地怎么样?在大学里?一家酒店?

11 .LISA:I think a hotel will probably work out rather expensive, and I've been looking at the College Dining Room; that seems pretty reasonable.

丽莎:我想旅馆可能会很贵,而且我一直在看学校的餐厅。这似乎很合理。

12 .TONY:Fine, yeah, why not?

托尼:很好,为什么不呢?

13 .LISA:And then we ought to be thinking about invitations ... Who mustn't we forget to invite?

丽莎:然后我们应该考虑邀请……我们不能忘记邀请谁?

14 .TONY:Well, obviously John and his wife.

托尼:嗯,显然是约翰和他的妻子。

15 .LISA:Right.

丽莎:对。

16 .TONY:And the Director.

托尼:还有导演。

17 .LISA:Ah ha.

丽莎:啊哈。

18 .TONY:The office staff.

托尼:办公室职员。

19 .LISA:Yep, and all the teachers and all the students.

丽莎:是的,还有所有的老师和所有的学生。

20 .TONY:Anyone else?

托尼:还有其他人吗?

21 .LISA:Faculty Heads?

丽莎:系主任?

22 .TONY:No.better draw the line. I don't think it's necessary.

托尼:不,最好划清界限。我认为没有必要。

23 .LISA:Yeah, you're right.

丽莎:是的,你是对的。

24 .TONY:I don't mind writing the invitations.When shall we get them out for?

托尼:我不介意写请柬。我们什么时候把他们弄出来?

25 .LISA:Enough time but not too early.What about the fifteenth of December?

丽莎:时间足够,但不要太早。那十二月十五号呢?

26 .TONY:Well, there are exams on the sixteenth - better avoid them.

托尼:嗯,十六号有考试,最好避开。

27 .LISA:Tenth?

丽莎:第十个?

28 .TONY:Yeah, that should do it.

托尼:是的,应该可以了。

第二段

1 .LISA:So what does that leave? Oh yes, a present.

丽莎:那还剩下什么?哦,是的,一份礼物。

2 .TONY:Would you mind doing that?

托尼:你介意这么做吗?

3 .LISA:No.not at all; we usually go round with an envelope during coffee break, don't we?

莉莎:不,一点也不。我们通常在喝咖啡休息时带着信封走来走去,不是吗?

4 .TONY:Yeah, coffee breaks always the best time, 'cos people have got their money handy.

托尼:是啊,喝咖啡休息时间总是最好的时间,因为人们手头都有钱。

5 .LISA:Yeah, exactly. Do we suggest an amount? Or does it seem a bit unfair?

丽莎:是的,没错。我们建议的金额是多少?还是看起来有点不公平?

6 .TONY:No. I think people welcome it.We suggested six dollars last time, is that OK?

托尼:没有。我认为人们欢迎它。上次我们建议六美元,可以吗?

7 .LISA:Yeah, plenty I would have thought, which should leave us with about ninety dollars.

丽莎:是的,我想应该有很多,我们应该还剩下大约九十美元。

8 .TONY:Have you any ideas for presents?

托尼:你对礼物有什么想法吗?

9 .LISA:Well, I've been having a little think.I thought, you know, he loves music.

托尼:你对礼物有什么想法吗?我想,你知道,他喜欢音乐。

10 .TONY:Yeah, and books.

托尼:是的,还有书。

11 .LISA:So, I thought I'd check on prices for, well, perhaps CD players.

丽莎:所以,我想我应该查一下CD播放器的价格。

12 .TONY:Yeah, that's a, that's a good idea, and also I thought maybe, you know, a set of dictionaries.I heard him say he needed a good one.

托尼:是的,这是一个,这是一个好主意,而且我想,你知道,也许,一套字典。我听到他说他需要一个好的。

13 .LISA:The other thing he was saying last week was that his computer printer had broken.

丽莎:他上周说的另一件事是他的电脑打印机坏了。

14 .TONY:Umm. No. I'd be really frightened about getting the wrong type.

托尼:嗯。不。我真的很害怕弄错类型。

15 .LISA:OK, yeah.

丽莎:好的,是的。

16 .TONY:The other thing is something for the home - Jill suggested a coffee maker.

托尼:另一件东西是家用的——吉尔建议买一个咖啡机。

17 .LISA:Oh yeah. I'll certainly find out what they cost.OK, have you got all that down?

丽莎:哦,是的。我一定会弄清楚它们的价格。好的,你都记下来了吗?

18 .TONY:Yes.

托尼:是的。

19 .LISA:Now we need to think a little more about the money.I know we've got a set amount from the Social Fund.

丽莎:现在我们需要多考虑一下钱的问题。我知道我们从社会基金中得到了一笔固定的金额。

20 .TONY:Right, what does that cover?

托尼:好的,那包括什么?

21 .LISA:It's meant to cover the cost of the room.

丽莎:这是用来支付房费的。

22 .TONY:Yeah.

托尼:是的。

23 .LISA:And a certain amount for food.

丽莎:还有一定数量的食物。

24 .TONY:And also drinks?

托尼:还要喝酒吗?

25 .LISA:Oh yeah, certainly.

丽莎:哦,是的,当然。

26 .TONY:But will it be enough?

托尼:但这就够了吗?

27 .LISA:What we've done in the past is to ask guests to bring some snacks.

丽莎:我们过去所做的是让客人带一些小吃。

28 .TONY:Right.

托尼:对。

29 .LISA:We don't ask them to bring more drinks because we figure that's ... that should come from the Social Fund.

丽莎:我们不要求他们多带饮料,因为我们认为那是……这应该来自社会基金。

30 .TONY:OK. Anything else for the guests to bring?

托尼:好的。还有什么要客人带的吗?

31 .LISA:Well, some music, because there'll be a tape deck there in the room, and we can have some dancing later on.

莎:嗯,一些音乐,因为房间里会有一个磁带卡座,我们稍后可以跳舞。

32 .TONY:Anything else?

托尼:还有别的吗?

33 .LISA:Well, it's just a thought, but a couple of years ago we had a really good party where we set up, you know, some simple games.

丽莎:嗯,这只是一个想法,但几年前我们有一个非常好的聚会,你知道,我们在那里设置了一些简单的游戏。

34 .TONY:Yeah, great. Wasn't it based on photos, from the students and teachers?

托尼:是的,很好。它不是基于学生和老师的照片吗?

35 .LISA:That's right.

丽莎:没错。

36 .TONY:So we should ask the guests to bring photos.OK. I'll put it on the invitations.

托尼:所以我们应该让客人带照片来。好的。我会把它写在请柬上。

37 .LISA:Now the last thing is, who shall we ask to do the speech?

丽莎:现在最后一件事是,我们请谁来做演讲?

38 .TONY:Don't you think it might be nice to have one of the students?

托尼:你不觉得有一个学生会很好吗?

39 .LISA:Well then, the student leader?

丽莎:那么,学生主席呢?

40 .TONY:Yeah, much better than the director giving speeches again.

托尼:是啊,比导演再次演讲好多了。

41 .LISA:OK then, I'll ask her. Lovely! So, is that all?

丽莎:那好吧,我去问问她。很可爱!那么,就这些吗?

42 .TONY:Looks like it.

托尼:看起来是的。

43 .LISA:Great. Thanks ever so much...

丽莎:太好了。非常感谢..