原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .MAN:Good morning.
男:早上好。
2 .WOMAN:Good morning. How can I help you?
女:早上好。我怎么帮你?
3 .MAN:I understand that the school organises.. umm, trips to different...
男:我了解学校组织..嗯,去不同的旅行...
4 .WOMAN:Yes, we run five every month: three during weekends and two Wednesday afternoon trips.
女:是的,我们每个月跑五班:周末三班,周三下午两班。
5 .MAN:What sort of places?
男:什么样的地方?
6 .WOMAN:Well , obviously it varies , but always places of historical interest and also which offer a variety of shopping , because our students always ask about that.
女:嗯,显然它各不相同,但总是有历史名胜的地方,也提供各种购物场所,因为我们的学生总是问这个问题。
7 .and then we go for ones where we know there are guided tours , because this gives a good focus for the visit.
然后我们去那些我们知道有导游的地方,因为这为参观提供了一个很好的重点。
8 .MAN:Do you travel far?
男:你们去远的地方吗?
9 .WOMAN:Well, we're lucky here, obviously, because we're able to say that all our visits are less than three hours drive.
女:嗯,我们很幸运,显然,因为我们可以说我们所有的访问都不到三个小时的车程。
10 .MAN:How much do they cost?
男:收费多少?
11 .WOMAN:Again it varies - between five and fifteen pounds a head, depending on distance.
女:这个也会有波动,每人5至15镑之间,视距离远近。
12 .MAN:Ah ha ...
男:嗯哼..
13 .WOMAN:Oh, and we do offer to arrange special trips if, you know, there are more than twelve people.
女:哦,如果超过12人,我们也给提供特别的班次。
14 .MAN:Oh right. I'll keep that in mind. And what are the times normally?
男:哦好的我会记住这一点。通常是什么时候?
15 .WOMAN:We try to keep it pretty fixed so that, that students get to know the pattern. We leave at eight-thirty a. m. and return at six p. m.p. We figure it's best to keep the day fairly short.
女:我们尽量保持相当固定的时间,这样学生可以了解模式。我们上午八点半出发,下午六点回来。我们认为最好保持一天的行程短点。
16 .MAN:Oh yes. And how do we reserve a place?
男:哦是的。我们要怎么预约?
17 .WOMAN:You sign your name on the notice board. Do you know where it is?
女:你在布告栏上签上你的名字。你知道在哪里吗?
18 .MAN:Ah ha. I saw it this morning.
男:啊哈,我早上看到了。
19 .WOMAN:And we do ask that you sign up three days in advance so we know we've got enough people interested to run it, and we can cancel if necessary, with full refund of course.
女:我们要求你们提前三天的时间报名,这样我们知道我们有足够多的人有兴趣参加,但是如果有必要的话我们也会取消,当然是全额退款。
20 .MAN:That's fine, thanks.
男:那很好,谢谢。
第二段
1 .MAN:And what visits are planned for this term?
男:这个学期的计划是什么?
2 .WOMAN:Right, well I'm afraid the schedule hasn't been printed out yet, but we have confirmed the dates and planned the optional extra visits which you can also book in advance if you want to.
女:是的,恐怕这个计划还没有被印出来,但是我们已经确认了日期和计划,如果你愿意,你还可以提前预定。
3 .MAN:Oh that's all right. If you can just give some idea of the weekend ones so I can, you know, work out when to see friends, etcetera.
男:哦,没关系。如果你能给出一些周末的想法,这样我就可以,你知道,弄清楚什幺时候见朋友,等等。
4 .WOMAN:Oh sure. Well, the first one is St Ives. That's on the thirteenth of February and we'll have only sixteen places available because we're going by minibus. And that's a day in town with the optional extra of visiting the Hepworth Museum.
女:哦,当然。嗯,第一个是圣艾夫斯。那是在2月13日,我们只有16个名额,因为我们要乘坐小巴去。这是在城里的一天,可以选择参观赫普沃斯博物馆。
5 .MAN:Oh right. yeah. that sounds good.
男:哦,对,听起来不错。
6 .WOMAN:Then there's a London trip on the sixteenth of February and we'll be taking a medium-sized coach so there'll be forty-five places on that, and, let's see, the optional extra is the Tower of London.
女:然后是2月16日的伦敦之旅,我们将乘坐一辆中型长途汽车,所以会有四十五个地方,让我们看看,可选的额外是伦敦塔。
7 .MAN:Oh, I've already been there.
男:哦,我已经去过那里了。
8 .WOMAN:After that there's Brisiol on the third of March.
女:在那之后是三月三日的布里西奥尔。
9 .MAN:Where?
男:哪里?
10 .WOMAN:Bristol. B-R-I-S-T-O-L.
女:布里斯托尔。B-R-I-S-T-O-L。
11 .MAN:OK.
男:好。
12 .WOMAN:That's in a different minibus with eighteen places available , oh , and the optional extra is a visit to the S. S. Great Britain.
女:那是在另一辆小巴上,有十八个地方,哦,可选的额外是参观S.S.英国。
13 .MAN:OK.
男:嗯。
14 .WOMAN:We're going to Salisbury on the eighteenth of March and that's always a popular one because the optional extra is Stonehenge, so we're taking the large coach with fifty seats.
女:我们要在3月18日去索尔兹伯里,这总是很受欢迎的,因为可选的额外是巨石阵,所以我们乘坐的是五十个座位的大型教练。
15 .MAN:Oh good.
男:哇。
16 .WOMAN:And then the last one is to Bath on the twenty-third of March.
女:最后一条是三月二十三日去巴斯。
17 .MAN:Oh yes. Is Bath the Roman city?
男:哦,是的。巴斯是罗马城市吗?
18 .WOMAN:Yes. that's right, and that's in the sixteen-seater minibus.
女:是的。没错,就是在 16 人座的小巴里。
19 .MAN:And where's the optional visit?
男:可选的参观地点在哪里?
20 .WOMAN:It's to the American Museum - well worth a visit.
女:这是去美国博物馆的,非常值得一游。
21 .MAN:OK. well that's great, thanks for all that...
男:好,那太好了,非常感谢你......
22 .WOMAN:My pleasure. By the way, if you want more information about any of the trips, have a look in the student newspaper.
女:我的荣幸。顺便说一下,如果您想了解有关任何旅行的更多信息,请查看学生报纸。
23 .MAN:OK.
男:好。
24 .WOMAN:Or, have a word with my assistant. her name is Jane Yentob - that's Y-E-N-T-O-B.
女:或者,和我的助手说几句话。她的名字是Jane Yentob——那是Y-E-N-T-O-B。
25 .MAN:Right, I've got that. Thank you very much for all your help.
男:好的,我知道了。非常感谢您的帮助。
26 .WOMAN:You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy the trips.
女:不客气。我希望你喜欢这些旅行。