原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good morning. World Tours. My name is Jamie. How can I help you?
早晨好。这里是世界环游。我是杰米。您需要什么帮助?
2 .Good morning. I want some information on self-drive tours in the USA.
早晨好。我想得到些有关在美国自驾旅游的信息。
3 .Could you send me a brochure?
你能给我发一份手册吗?
4 .Of course. Could I have your name please?
当然可以。请问您的名字是什么?
5 .Andrea Brown.
安德莉亚 布朗。
6 .Thank you. And your address?
谢谢。那您的地址呢?
7 .24. Ardleigh Road.
阿德利路24号。
8 .Can you spell that?
您可以拼一下吗?
9 .A-R-D-L-E-l-G-H Road.
A-R-D-L-E-I-G-H 路。
10 .Postcode?
邮编?
11 .BH520P
BH520P
12 .Thanks. And can I have your phone number?
谢谢。请问您可以说一下电话号码吗?
13 .Is a mobile alright?
手机号可以吗?
14 .Fine.
可以。
15 .It's 07786643091.
07786643091.
16 .Thank you. And can I ask you where you heard about World Tours? From a friend? Or did you see an advert somewhere?
谢谢。我可以问一下吗,您是从哪里知道的世界环游呢?是从朋友那里,还是您在哪里看到了广告?
17 .No, I read about you in the newspaper.
不是的,我实在报纸上读到了有关你们的消息。
18 .OK, I'll get the brochures in the post to you but can I give you some information over the phone.
好的。我会通过邮递的方式给您发送手册的。但是我能在电话里给您些信息吗?
19 .What kinds of things do you want to do on your holiday?
您此次度假想做些什么呢?
20 .I'm interested in going to California with my family. I've got two children and we want to hire a car.
我对于和我的家人一起去加州很感兴趣。我有两个孩子,我们想租个车。
21 .OK. We have a couple of self-drive tours there visiting different places of interest in California.
好的,我们有一些加州自驾的旅行,会参观不同的名胜。
22 .The first one begins in Los Angeles and there's plenty of time to visit some of the theme parks there.
第一个在洛杉矶开始,在那儿有充足的时间去参观一些主题公园。
23 .That's something on my children's list so I'd want to include that.
这是我孩子的愿望表里的东西,所以我想把这些包括进来。
24 .Good. Then you drive to San Francisco.
好的。然后您可以开车到旧金山。
25 .From San Francisco you can drive to Yosemite Park where you spend a couple of nights.
从旧金山,您可以开到优胜美地公园,在那里您可以度过两个晚上。
26 .You can choose to stay in a lodge or on the campsite.
您可以选择住在小旅馆或者住在营地里。
27 .I don't like the idea of staying in a tent. It'd be too hot.
我不喜欢住在帐篷里的想法,那样太热了。
28 .Right. And the tour ends in Las Vegas.
好的。旅行在拉斯维加斯结束。
29 .OK.
好的。
30 .The other trip we can arrange is slightly different. It starts in San Francisco. Then you drive south to Cambria.
另外一个我们目前安排好的行程会有些不同。它从旧金山出发。然后您开车一路向南到坎布里亚。
31 .Someone told me there's a really nice castle near Cambria. Will we go near that?
有人跟我说在坎布里亚附近有一个特别不错的城堡。我们会经过那附近吗?
32 .Hearst Castle is on that road so you could stop there.
赫斯特城堡就在路边,所以你们可以在那停留。
33 .Good. I'd like to do that. Does this trip also go into the desert?
好的。我很想这么做。这个行程里会去沙漠吗?
34 .No, it continues to Santa Monica where most people like to stop and do some shopping.
不会,旅行会继续前往圣莫妮卡,大多数人都喜欢在这里停下来购物。
35 .We have enough of that at home so that doesn't interest us.
我们在家净干这个了,所以我们对这个并没兴趣。
36 .OK. Well you could go straight on to SanDiego.
好的,那这样的话你可以直接开到圣迭戈。
37 .That's good for beaches isn't it?
这里最好的是海滩,是不是?
38 .That's right, that's a good place to relax and your children might like to visit the zoo before flying home.
太对了。这里是放松的好去处,您的孩子可能在飞回家之前想去动物园看看。
39 .I don't think so. We want some time for sunbathing and swimming.
我觉得不会的。我们想花点时间晒日光浴和游泳。
第二段
1 .So how many days are the trips and how much do they cost?
那么这些旅行都是多少天的,多少钱?
2 .The first one I told you about is a self-drive tour through California which lasts twelve days and covers 2,020 kilometres.
我跟您说的第一个自驾穿越加州的行程一共12天,一共2020公里。
3 .The shortest journey is 206 km and the longest is 632 kilometres.
最短的行程206公里,最长的632公里。
4 .The cost is 525 per person.
每人的花费是525镑。
5 .That includes accommodation, car rental and a flight but no meals.
这包括了住宿、租车和航班,但是没有餐食。
6 .OK. And the other trip?
好的,那另外那个旅行呢?
7 .That lasts nine days but you spend only three days on the road. You cover about 980 kilometres altogether.
那个一共9天,但是您只有3天在路上。您一共覆盖了980公里的行程。
8 .So is that cheaper then?
所以这个会便宜些吗?
9 .Yes, it's almost a hundred pounds cheaper. It's 429 per person, which is a good deal.
是的,这个差不多要便宜100镑。每人429镑,这真的很划算。
10 .So that covers accommodation and car hire. What about flights?
拿这个包括了住宿和租车,那航班呢?
11 .They aren't included. But these hotels offer dinner in the price.
这个不包括。但是这些酒店的价格里都含有晚餐。
12 .OK. Well, thank you very much. I'll be in touch when I've had a chance to look at the brochure.
好的。那么,非常感谢你。当我有机会看到手册后,我会再联系你。
13 .I'm pleased to help. Goodbye.
乐意为您效劳。再见。
14 .Goodbye.
再见。