始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good morning, oh sorry, it's gone 12, I'll start again, good afternoon, Kingswell Sports Club, how can I help you?

早上好,哦,不好意思,已经过12点了,我重来,下午好,这里是金士威尔运动俱乐部,有什么可以帮您?

2 .Oh, good afternoon. I was wondering if you could give me some information about membership and facilities.

噢,下午好。我在考虑您能否给我一些关于会员以及运动设施的信息。

3 .Of course. What would you like to know?

当然可以。您想知道些什么?

4 .Do you have tennis courts, for example?

你们有网球场吗,比如说?

5 .No, I'm afraid we don't. We're primarily a golf club.

没有,恐怕我们没有。我们主要是一个高尔夫俱乐部。

6 .What about football? I heard you had a team.

那足球呢?我听说你们有支球队。

7 .No, I'm sorry. Perhaps you're thinking about Fresham Sports Centre.

没有,不好意思。可能你说的是福莱士汉姆运动中心。

8 .Oh, right. I know it. I've played badminton there.

啊,这样。我知道那儿,我在那打过羽毛球。

9 .Have you? They've got a lot of facilities we don't have and vice versa.

是吗?他们那有很多我们这里没有的运动设施,反过来也一样。

10 .We do have a keep-fit studio, which is very popular with members, and then as well as that there's swimming, of course.

我们有的是一个健身工作室,而且会员挺多的,然后当然了,那里还有游泳池。

11 .That's good. I like to swim every day.

不错。我喜欢每天游泳。

12 .We have a range of classes too.

我们还有一系列的课程。

13 .Do you have judo classes? I'm keen to learn.

你们有柔道课吗?我特别想学。

14 .Well, at the moment we offer kick-boxing.

实际上,目前我们提供的是跆拳道。

15 .We're planning to add judo and stretch classes soon.

我们计划近期增加柔道以及拉伸课程。

16 .We're currently running a range of yoga classes, too.

我们目前还有一系列的瑜伽课。

17 .What about relaxing after exercise?

关于运动后放松都有些什么呢?

18 .I assume you have a restaurant or something.

我觉得你们应该会有个餐厅之类的地方。

19 .At the moment, we've got a salad bar which is very popular.

目前呢,我们有一个沙拉吧很受欢迎。

20 .We'll also have a fully-licensed restaurant by the end of the year.

在今年年底的时候我们将会有一个证件齐全的餐厅。

21 .Sounds good!

听上去不错!

第二段

1 .What kind of membership are you interested in?

您对哪一种会籍感兴趣呢?

2 .Um I'm not really sure.

啊,我不是很确定。

3 .What are the options?

都有些什么选择?

4 .Well, there are three different membership schemes.

昂,有三种不同的会籍方案。

5 .I see. What's the difference?

我了解啦。都有什么区别呢?

6 .Well, the first one's called Gold, and you can use all the facilities at any time of the day or week.

昂,第一种叫做金卡会员,你可以在每天或每周的任何时间使用全部运动设施。

7 .You can also join in as many classes as you like for free.

你还可以免费随意的参加这里的课程。

8 .That sounds good. Is it very expensive?

听上去不错。这会很贵吧?

9 .Well, you pay a £250 joining fee and then it's £450-oh no, I'm sorry,

你可以支付250英镑入会费然后是450英镑——哦不对,不好意思,

10 .it's just gone up by £50, sorry about that-it's now £500 for the annual subscription fee.

刚刚涨了50英镑,不好意思啊——现在的年费是500英镑。

11 .Right, got that. And what's the next type?

噢,了解了。那么下一种是什么类型?

12 .Well, that's Silver - it's the same as Gold except you have to pay a small fee of £1.00 per lesson for any you do and you can only use the centre at certain times.

嗯,是银卡会员——这个跟金卡会员一样除了你得支付一个每人1英镑的小费用如果你参加课程的话,而且你只能在特定的时间进入运动中心。

13 .I see. So when exactly?

明白了。那么具体是什么时间呢?

14 .You can only use the facilities between 10 am and 4.30 pm.

你只能在上午10点到下午4点半之间使用这些设施。

15 .So I couldn't use the pool at 8 in the morning or evening, then?

所以这样的话我应该就不能在早上8点或者晚上来使用游泳池了吧?

16 .That's right.

是的。

17 .OK. And the price for that? Is the joining fee the same as for Gold?

了解了。那么这个会员的价格呢?入会费跟金卡会员一样吗?

18 .Actually, it's slightly less than the £250-it's £225, but the annual fee is only £300.

是这样,跟250英镑略有不同——这个是225英镑,但是这个的年费只是300英镑。

19 .Does that sound more like what you want?

这个会籍听上去是你想要参加的吗?

20 .Well, it's still rather more expensive than I thought.

实际上这个还是比我想要的贵一点。

21 .I'm a student here in England and I'm only here for six months.

我在英格兰这里是学生身份而且我只在这里待6个月。

22 .Ah, then the Bronze scheme would probably suit you best.

噢,这样的话铜卡会籍应该最适合你。

23 .How is that different?

有什么区别呢?

24 .Well, some of the facilities have restricted use.

一些设施的使用会受限。

25 .And do I have to pay for classes?

那么我应该需要支付课程吧?

26 .Yes, it's £3 for each class you join.

是的,参加的课程每节课3英镑。

27 .I see. And what are the hours then?

好的。那么都什么时间呢?

28 .Between 10.30 and 3.30 weekdays only and you pay a £50 joining fee.

平日只能在10点半到3点半之间,需要支付50英镑入会费。

29 .The annual fee is £180-it works out at £15 a month, so that would be quite a lot cheaper.

这个年费是180英镑——计算下来是15英镑一个月,所以这样会便宜很多。

30 .Oh, that should be all right.

噢,那应该不是问题。

31 .I could come in my free periods. What do I have to do if I want to join?

我可以在我空闲的时候过来。如果我想参加的话我应该做什么?

32 .Well, we book you in for an assessment with an instructor, who will show you how to use all the equipment.

这样,我们为你预定一个有教练员的身体评估,教练员会告诉你如何使用所有的器材。

33 .If you want to organize a trial session and look around the centre, you'll need to speak to David Kynchley.

如果你想参加一次实训课程或者参观运动中心的话,你需要去问问大卫金世利。

34 .Hmm. Could you spell that please?

嗯,能麻烦你拼写一下吗?

35 .Yes, David K-Y-N-C-H-L-E-Y.

没问题,David K-Y-N-C-H-L-E-Y。

36 .I'll give you his direct line number.

我给你直接能够联系到他的号码,

37 .It's oh-four-five-eight-nine-five-three-double one.

0-4-5-8-9-5-3-两个1。

38 .Thanks.

谢谢。

39 .Thank you for calling Kingswell Sports Club.

谢谢你致电金士维尔体育俱乐部。