始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Greek Island Holidays, can I help you?

希腊岛屿旅游,我能帮到您吗?

2 .Yes, I hope so. I have a friend who's just come back from Corfu and she's recommended some apartments in Arilas. She thought they might be on your list.

是的,我希望是。我也有一个朋友刚从科孚岛回来,并且她推荐了一些阿里拉斯的公寓。她觉得你们单子上应该有这些地方。

3 .Arilas, Arilas, let me see. Can you give me the names?

阿里拉斯,阿里拉斯,让我看看。你可以告诉我名字吗?

4 .Yes, the first's Rose Garden Apartments. I'd like to go with another friend in the last week of October.

可以,第一个是玫瑰花园公寓。我希望在十月的最后一周和一个朋友去。

5 .Well, we've got a lovely studio flat available at that time.

嗯,我们有一个不错的单间公寓在那个时候可租。

6 .I'm sure you'd enjoy the entertainment programme there too, with Greek dancing in the restaurant.

我确定你也会喜欢那里的娱乐节目,在餐厅里有希腊舞蹈。

7 .And the cost for each of us?

那每人花费如何?

8 .£219.

219镑。

9 .That sounds very reasonable! I'm just jotting down some notes. Now the second one she mentioned was called Blue Bay.

听起来挺合理!我先记下一些笔记。现在,她提到的第二个叫做蓝色海湾。

10 .Blue Bay? Yes, in fact that's very popular and it has some special features.

蓝色海湾?是的,事实上很受欢迎,它有一些特别之处。

11 .Really?

真的吗?

12 .The main attraction is the large swimming pool with salt water.

最主要的吸引人之处是大盐水游泳池。

13 .Much healthier, I understand.

更健康,我明白。

14 .That's right. And it isn't far from the beach, either -only 300 metres, and only around healf a kilometre to some shops, so you don't have to be too energetic.

对的。它也离海滩很近---只有300米,距离一些商店也不过半公里,所以你不需要太精力充沛。

15 .Is it much more expensive than the first one?

比第一个贵很多吗?

16 .Let me just check. I think at the time you want to go it's around £260 - no £275 to be exact.

让我看看。我想在你想去的时间,差不多是260镑 --- 不对,准确说275镑。

17 .Right, I've got that. Now there are just two more apartments to ask you about. Um, I can't read my own writing!

好的,我记下了。现在只剩两个需要问你的。嗯,我看不懂我自己写的了!

18 .Something to do with sun…Sunshine, is it?

与太阳有关的什么…阳光,是吗?

19 .I think you meant the Sunshade Apartments. They're on a mountainside.

我想你指的是遮阳公寓。那在山坡上。

20 .Any special features?

有什么特点吗?

21 .Yes, each room has its own sun terrace and there are shared barbecue facilities.

对,每个房间都有自己的阳光露台,并且还有公共的烧烤设施。

22 .Sounds lovely!

听起来很棒!

23 .Yes, it is rather well-equipped. It also provides water sports - it has its own beach. There are facilities for water-skiing.

是的,它设施非常不错。它也提供水上运动 --- 它有自己的海滩的。还有滑水的设施。

24 .Any kite-surfing? My friend's quite keen.

有风筝冲浪吗?我朋友特喜欢。

25 .Not at the hotel but I'm sure you'll find some in Arilas. There's also satellite TV in the apartments.

酒店没有,但我确定你可以在阿里拉斯找到一些。公寓里也有卫星电视的。

26 .And how much is that one?

那这个多少钱?

27 .£490 with two sharing.

两人共享的话,490镑。

28 .You mean £245 each?

你是说245镑一人吗?

29 .I'm afraid not! Each person has to pay that amount and there must be at least two in an apartment.

恐怕不是!一个人需要付那么多,并且至少要两个人入住公寓。

30 .I don't think that would be within our budget, unfortunately. And the last one sounds a bit expensive too- the Grand!

我觉得那已经超出我们的预算了,不幸的是。还有最后这个看起来有点贵 --- 格兰德!

31 .Actually it's quite reasonable. It's an older style house with Greek paintings in every room, and a balcony outside.

实际上很合理的。这是一个旧式建筑,每个房间都有希腊画作,外边还有阳台。

32 .Sounds nice. What are the views like?

听起来不错。风景如何呢?

33 .Well, there are forests all round and they hide a supermarket just down the road, so that's very useful for all your shopping needs. There's a disco in the area too.

嗯,周围有森林,并且沿路还隐藏了一个超市,所以这对你的购物需求很有用的。这个区域还有舞厅。

34 .And the price?

那价格呢?

35 .£319 at that time, but if you leave it till November it goes down by 40%.

319镑,在那个时间,但是如果你到11月再去的话,就会降价40%。

36 .Too late, I'm afraid.

恐怕太晚了。

37 .Well, why don't I send you a brochure with full details, Ms…?

嗯,何不让我给您寄一本小册子,里边有完整信息,女士…?

38 .Nash. But don't worry about that, I'm coming to Upminster soon and I'll call and get one. I just wanted to get an idea first.

纳什。不过不用担心这个,我最近会去阿普敏斯特,我会去一趟拿一本。我只想先了解一下。

39 .Well, that's fine. We've got plenty here when you come.

好的,很好。我们这里很充足,如果你来。

第二段

1 .If you've got a minute, could I just check a couple of points about insurance? I got one policy through the post but I'd like to see if yours is better.

如果你有时间,我可否再问一些关于保险的事?我通过邮购买了个保单,但我想看看你的是不是好点。

2 .Fine. What would you like to know?

好的。你想知道什么呢?

3 .Well, the one I've got has benefits and then the maximum amount you can claim. Is that like yours?

嗯,我的这份有一些好处,也有你可以索赔的金额上限。这和你们的一样吗?

4 .Yes, that's how most of them are.

是的,大多数保险都这样。

5 .Well, the first thing is cancellation. If the holiday's cancelled on the policy I've got, you can claim £8,000.

嗯,第一件事是取消政策。按我的政策,如果假期取消,可以索赔8000镑。

6 .We can improve on that, Ms Nash. For Greek Island holidays, our maximum is £10,000.

我们还可以再好点,纳什女士。对于希腊岛屿旅游,我们的上限是10000镑。

7 .That's good - of course our holiday won't even cost £1,000 together!

那太好了 --- 当然我们的假期总额根本不会超过1000镑。

8 .It's still sensible to have good cover. Now, if you go to hospital, we allow £600.

有好的保护政策还是很实际的。现在,如果你进医院的话,我们可赔600镑。

9 .Yes, mine's similar.

是的,我的也差不多。

10 .And we also allow a relative to your holiday resort.

并且我们也允许一位家人前往你的旅行地。

11 .My policy just says their representative will help you.

我的保险只说他们的代表会帮助你。

12 .You can see there's another difference there. And what happens if you don't get on the plane?

你可以看到还有另外一个区别。那如果没赶上飞机会怎么办?

13 .Nothing, as far as I can see on this form.

什么也没有,至少我从这表里看到是这样。

14 .Don't you have missed departure?

你难道没有过错过出发吗?

15 .No, I'll just jot that down.

没有,我记下来。

16 .We pay up to £1,000 for that, depending on the reason. And we're particularly generous about loss of personal belongings-up to £3,000, but not more than £500 for a single item.

我们为此付最高1000镑的费用,取决于原因。我们对个人物品的损失也很大方---赔付最高3000镑,不过每一件物品不超过500镑。

17 .Then I'd better not take my laptop!

那我最好别带我的笔记本。

18 .Not unless you insure it separately.

除非你单独为它买了保险。

19 .OK-thanks very much for your time-you've really been helpful. Can I get back to you? Your name is?

好的。非常感激你的时间,你真的很帮忙。我能再打给你吗?你的名字是?

20 .Ben-Ludlow. That's L-U-D-L-O-W. I'm the Assistant Manager here.

本-路德楼。拼写为L-U-D-L-O-W。我是这里的副经理。

21 .I'll give you my number. It's 081260543216.

我给你我的号码。是081260543216。

22 .But didn't I phone 081260567294?

不打到081260567294吗?

23 .That's what I've got on the paper.

这是我在报纸上看到的。

24 .That's the main switchboard. I've given you my direct line.

那是总机号码。我给你的是我的直播号码。

25 .Right, thank you…

好的,谢谢你…