始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hello... motor insurance department...

您好,这里是车辆保险部。

2 .Oh hello... I'd like to ask about insurance for my car.

啊,你好……我想咨询一下我的车险。

3 .Yes, of course. I'll just take a few details. What's your name?

没问题。我需要了解一些您的信息。请问您怎么称呼?

4 .Patrick Jones.

帕特里克琼斯。

5 .And your address?

您的住址是?

6 .It's 27 Bank Road.

我住在Bank路27号。

7 .27 Bank Road. Is that in Greendale?

Bank路27号。是在Greendale区吗?

8 .Yes.

是的。

9 .And what's your daytime phone number?

请问您白天能联系到的电话是多少?

10 .My work number is 730453.

我的工作电话是730453.

11 .And could I ask what your occupation is?

能麻烦告知一下您的职业吗?

12 .Dentist.

我是一名牙医。

13 .OK... now a few details about your car... What size is the engine?

好的……现在麻烦提供一下您的车辆信息……您的车引擎排量是多少?

14 .It's 1200 CCS.

1200毫升。

15 .Thank you... and the make and model?

谢谢……您的车是什么品牌和型号?

16 .It's a Hewton Sable.

是一辆Hewton Sable。

17 .Could you spell the model name please?

能麻烦您拼一下型号吗?

18 .Yes... S-A-B-L-E.

好的……S-A-B-L-E。

19 .Ah yes.., thanks. And when was it made?

好的,谢谢。您的车出厂日期是?

20 .1997.

1997年。

21 .Lovely... right... I presume you've had a previous insurer?

好的。您是不是之前在别的公司购买过车险?

22 .Yes.

是的。

23 .Right... we need to know the name of the company.

好的……我们需要您提供那家公司的名字。

24 .Yes... it was Northern Star.

好的……是北星公司。

25 .Thank you, and have you made any insurance claims in the last five years?

谢谢。那在过去的五年中您申请过理赔吗?

26 .Yes... one in 1999.

是的……在1999年有一次。

27 .And what was the problem?

当时是什么问题呢?

28 .It was stolen... but...

是我的车被盗了……但是……

29 .That's fine, Mr Jones... that's all we need to know at the moment...

没关系,琼斯先生……我们现在只需要这些信息……

第二段

1 .And will there be any other named drivers?

这辆车还有其他人驾驶吗?

2 .Just the one...

就一个。

3 .And his name?

他叫什么名字呢?

4 .Simon Paynter.

西蒙裴恩特

5 .Could you spell the surname please?

您能拼一下他的姓吗?

6 .P-A-Y-N-T-E-R.

P-A-Y-N-T-E-R。

7 .OK thank you... And what relationship is he to you?

好的,谢谢……您和这位先生的关系是?

8 .He's my brother-in-law.

他是我姐夫。

9 .And what will you or Mr Paynter be using the car for?

您和裴恩特先生用这辆车一般做什么用途呢?

10 .Well... mainly for social use...

这个……主要是社交用途……

11 .Social use (murmuring). Will you be using it to travel to work?

社交用途。您上下班会开这辆车吗?

12 .Yes... sometimes.

有时候会。

13 ....Anything else?

还有其他用途吗?

14 .No. That's it...

没了。就这些。

15 .And finally... when would you like to start the insurance?

最后一个问题……你希望保险什么时候生效呢?

16 .I'll need it from the 31st of January.

从1月31号开始吧。

17 .Right... Mr Jones... I'm getting a couple of quotes coming up on the computer now... and the best bet looks like being with a company called Red Flag.

好的……琼斯先生……我现在从电脑上调出了几个公司的报价……看起来红旗公司的方案最合适。

18 .Yeah.

好的。

19 .And that comes out at $450 per year...

这个报价是450美元一年。

20 .Well... that seems OK... it's quite a bit lower than I've been paying up to now...

嗯……还行……比我现在的保险要便宜一些……

21 .Great... so would you like me to go ahead with that?

太棒了……那我就按这个给您办理了。

22 .Sure... why not?

没问题。

23 .How would you like to pay?

您选择什么样的支付方式呢?